Baby Loves Disco (2009)‏


Tracklist:
Disc 1
01 - Kool & the Gang - Celebration
02 - Jackson 5 - I Want you Back
03 - Gwen Stefani - Sweet Escape
04 - ABBA - Dancing Queen
05 - Earth Wind & Fire - Boogie Wonderland
06 - James Brown - I Got you (I Feel Good)
07 - Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have you
08 - Anita Ward - Ring my Bell
09 - Diana Ross - I'm Coming Out
10 - T Rex - I Love to Boogie
11 - Carl Doulglas - Kung Fu Fighting
12 - Lionel Richie - All Night Long
13 - Heavy D & the Boyz - Now That We Found Love
14 - Shalamar - I Can Make you Feel Good
15 - Incognito - Always There
16 - Dan Hartman - Instant Replay
17 - Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooh
18 - Mika - Grace Kelly
19 - Rose Royce - Car Wash
20 - Peaches & Herb - Shake your Groove Thing

Disc 2

01 - Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
02 - Sugababes - About you Now
03 - Mcfly - Don't Stop Me Now
04 - Justin Timberlake - Rock your Body
05 - Robin S - Show Me Love
06 - Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
07 - Thelma Houston - Don't Leave Me this Way
08 - Rozella - Everybodys Free
09 - Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Elses Guy
10 - Indeep - Last Night a Dj Saved my Life
11 - Modjo - Lady (Hear Me Tonight)
12 - Crystal Waters - Gypsy Woman
13 - Pussy Cat Dolls - Don't Cha
14 - S Club 7 - Don't' Stop Moving
15 - Barry White - You're the First, the Last, my Everything
16 - Tony Christie - Is this the Way to Amirillo
17 - Sugar Hill Gang - Rapper's Delight
18 - Will I Am - Heartbreaker
19 - Ottowan - D.I.S.C.O
20 - Lipps Inc - Funky Town

Disc 3

01 - The Pointer Sisters - Im so Excited
02 - Hoosiers - Goodbye Mr A
03 - Dee-Lite - Groove is in the Heart
04 - Village People - Ymca
05 - Timbaland - The Way I Are
06 - I.O.U - Freeze
07 - Irene Cara - Flashdance What a Feeling
08 - Chaka Khan - Aint No Body
09 - Ce Ce Peniston - Finally
10 - Stephanie Mills - Never Knew Love Like this Before
11 - Kc & the Sunshine Band - Give it Up
12 - Oliver Cheatham - Get Down Saturday Night
13 - Alicia Bridges - I Love the Nightlife
14 - Phats & Small - Turn Around
15 - Odyssey - Use Iy Up and Wear it Out
16 - Stacy Lattisaw - Jump to the Beat
17 - The Jacksons - Blame it on the Boogie
18 - Girls Aloud - Jump
19 - King Brit - Baby Loves Disco
20 - Chic - Good Times


Download Part 1
Download Part 2
Download Part 3
Download Part 4




No comments:

Post a Comment